Why You Should Choose Us as Your Property Management Company
Are you unhappy with your current Property Management Company and want to get a better standard of service? Do you want value for money from your property management company with a focus on maximising rental income and return on investment? Are you too busy to get involved with property management issues, or are you out of the country, so need a letting agent you can trust will get the job done? Do you want to save money through fair fees and a comprehensive, reliable service? At Link Property Management, we can help with all the above and more as we have the letting agent experience and expertise you need.
What You Can Expect from Our Services as a Letting Agent
- Our letting agents meet you at your rental property.
- Understand your terms, conditions and property features.
- Make any recommendations where we see things that may turn away the most desirable tenants.
- Take quality photographs of the rental property.
- Provide you with a rental appraisal.
- Advertise the property online at Trademe.co.nz
- Where permitted we may install a "For Rent" sign at the property.
- Take calls, texts and email enquiries from prospective tenants.
- Our letting agents coordinate and host viewings at the rental property (where applicable with respect to your current tenants).
- Take thorough tenancy applications.
- Screen tenants with reference, credit and tenancy history checking.
- Put forward the most suitable tenant applicants for your selection.
- Create tenancy agreements specific to the rental property and your terms and conditions.
- Receive Bond, first weeks rent and letting fee into our holding account.
- Send bond for lodgement, and forward first weeks rent to your nominated account.
Sam or Stacey will arrange a face-to-face meeting at your convenience to find out more about your property, needs and goals. We’ll also explain our executive property management services and how we can customise them to your needs.
To see more testimonials, Our home page opens a new client comment each time it is refreshed.
"I have used Chase Property Management for the past seven years to manage my properties, and they continue to impress. Stacey provides me with regular updates of inspections, tenancy act changes and detailed statements, and ensures my properties meet the required standard. I could not find better tenants myself, all of whom pay rent on time and maintain the properties in excellent condition. Forget the big-name brands, I feel secure with Chase managing my investments and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering a property manager."
"Chase Property Management has done a wonderful job of looking after my rental property. They continue to treat you as the most important person and take your property as their own. I always felt special, and most importantly, always a priority"
"Stacey and Sam have provided an absolutely awesome service in finding tenants for our property. We have used a number of agents in the past and these guys are head and shoulders above the rest. They undertook a market assessment, put together a really well-worded advertisement, screened applicants really well and handled all the applicants efficiently and courteously. Most importantly, when the first tenants pulled out at the last minute they worked hard to find us replacements without any rental downtime. We’ve ended up with great tenants and the whole process has been handled really efficiently. Can’t recommend them highly enough."
"Our home is managed in the very capable hands of Chase Property Management. We are very happy with how Stacey and Sam marketed it so that we got the right tenant (who love the place and take care of it like their own). Their procedures and reporting are clear, accurate and professional. All communication with them is open and friendly with any issues acted on promptly and dealt with seamlessly. We like that Chase Property Management is a family business and that they limit the number of rentals they have to provide that better service for us and our tenants. "
The Graham Family,
The Benefits of using our Casual letting service for landlords
The foundations of a sound successful rental tenancy are built at the start. Using a letting agent with property management expertise to properly screen and contract tenants for your rental property is like using a expert in foundation construction to create the base for your house. Yes you can do it yourself but what if you miss something? A good letting agent will ensure that your meeting some of your first obligations as a landlord (click here for more info). Let the truth be known! Standard forms of a tenancy agreement don't cover you for all they should, you need a tenancy agreement established from years of property management expertise and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act in New Zealand.